Erweiterte Suche
Registrierte Benutzer
Benutzername:

Passwort:

Beim nächsten Besuch automatisch anmelden?

» Password vergessen
» Registrierung

Zufallsbild

paperlace
paperlace
Kommentare: 0
Dieter Jelting

Platz 4 - Alte Münze
Platz 4 - Alte Münze

Platz 4 - Alte Münze
Beschreibung: in Minden
Schlüsselwörter: Nachtaufnahme
Datum: 13.02.2011 15:57
Hits: 1890
Downloads: 0
Bewertung: 0.00 (0 Stimme(n))
Dateigröße: 582.2 KB
Hinzugefügt von: Klaus von Kentzinsky

IPTC Info
Stichworte: Bardenflether Dorfgemeinschaft, DGB, FdM 2011, Nachtaufnahmen, Themen Foto des Monats
Name des Autors: Klaus von Kentzinsky
Stadt/Ort: Bremen
Bundesland: Bremen
Ländername: Deutschland
Copyright-Vermerk: KvKentzo

EXIF Info
Hersteller: NIKON CORPORATION
Modell: NIKON D3
Blende: F/5.6
ISO-Zahl: 1250
Aufnahmedatum: 15.01.2011 19:27:07
Brennweite: 40mm

Autor: Kommentar:
boseoo
Gast
http://www.bose-quietcomfort.com

sound canceling headphones deliver quality sound from these award-winning headphones―noise reducing headphones. Leave the noise behind and get the most from your music.
02.04.2011 03:38  
wwgefdsfds
Gast
wwgefdsfds

You might say they do not havewow gold any real meaning and value, but it does constitute a part of our game to life,

perhaps when we came away their favorite toys to give to others, perhaps when we are about to bid farewell to the game itself The pride of doing to someone

else, you may figure will live forever in the game, perhaps we havewow gold kaufen begun to recall the ups and downs of the day to get the upgrade.
03.04.2011 03:51  
supra shoes
Gast
figye1992@hotmail.com

As a California-based well-known footwear company, supra shoes has become a rising star in the skateboard shoes

arena. With its superb material and distinctive design, shoes of this brand are increasingly popular not only in the United States domestic market but also

in markets all over the world
03.04.2011 08:24  
bride dresses
Gast
wej

Choosing the perfect venue is White Junior Bridesmaid dresses probably one of the hardest wedding gowns decisions of the whole wedding palava.When it was my time to get married as neither wedding dresses of us had really been to Party Wear church for the 15 years we didn’Other Colors Junior Bridesmaid dresses t want to be hypocritical and get married in a church,wedding dresses so we made appointments at all Special Discount Junior Bridesmaid dresses the local hotels to see the rooms where the dog clothes service would take place.Discount Bridesmaid Gowns Each and every one just felt like New Arrivals Bridesmaid Gowns I was in a meeting room with work - there was nothing special about them at all.prom dresses Where we took our vows meant alot so wedding gowns I wanted it to feel right…my childhood was spent going to sSunday school and Guides and I Plus Size Bridesmaid Gowns actually made it into the choir prom dresses - so if I was going to get married in a New Arrival Flower Girl Dresses church the Vicar i grew up with would have to do it.prom dresses We visited the church and on opening Black Flower Girl Dresses the main door I White Flower Girl Dresses could hear the wedding bells ringing - perfect! Evening Wear An appointment later with the vicar - who actually remembered me after 15 years and the day was booked in one of the most beautiful old and quaint churches in Cheshire. So my advice on this one don’t just settle for any old room - its like the first time you put wedding dresses‘the’ Other Colors Flower Girl Dresses dress on - the venue has to feel right too.
14.04.2011 04:26  

Vorheriges Bild:
   Platz 6 - Brücke zum Auswandererhaus  
 Nächstes Bild:
Platz 9 - Weide am Fluss   

RSS Feed: Platz 4 - Alte Münze (Kommentare)